Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Crafter's Paradise



This store is the most amazing craft supply store I've ever seen! 
 I've never been there, but the next time I go to New York...baby I'm there!
It's one of the stores, that you walk in and know you want to buy something,
 you're not sure what, but you know you're going to walk out with something.
I would be like a "kid in a candy store"!






{images via Martha Stewart}

M&J Trims have a large assortment of ribbons,
 buttons, braids, rhinestones, sequins, fringe, buckles,
 DIY books, supplies and tools and much more.


"Passementerie Heaven"


Passementerie - the art of making elaborate trimmings
 or edgings (in French, passements)
 of applied braid, gold or silver cord,
 embroidery, colored silk, or beads for clothing or furnishings.

Planning any trips to N.Y?

What would you buy at M & J Trims?



Thanks for stopping by! 
I hope you'll consider following my blog!

2 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

Oh my goodness! I could spend hours in that store and I am sure that I would leave with a bag full.

Danielle

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

Wow, what fun it would be to go there. I can just feel thousands of ideas running thru my head at one time. That's what happens when I go in a place like that.