Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder

I stumbled across these darling, whimsical, vintage plates and had to share this with you.  They're by an Artist named Angela Rossi, and they are available on her Etsy 
 Don't you just love the juxtaposition of her themes?

 By the way, I found her via  Victoria Smith's blog  
she describes her blog as bohemian modern style.  She is ultra hip, and she posts the most interesting photos and writes in such a down to earth way.  I'm sure you will love her as much as I do. 



This one is pretty darn cute!

Patti Smith on Limoges?
Genius!

The Tattooed Lady. 
Naturally!

Pee Wee Herman Valentine plate. 
Of course!  For that
special person on your gift list.

So Regal, and french!  Don't you think?
 Oh how I love french decor.

I'm pretty sure that there's a plate out there
 waiting for a picture of my Standard Poodle!
I think that would be a great addition to my office.

Looking for a Valentines gift?
Check out Angela's Etsy she's brilliant!

I hope you'll consider following my blog. 
 Thank you in advance.

No comments: