Thursday, February 17, 2011

The More You Give, The More You Get


I'm heading off to work at a Spiritual Retreat for the weekend. 
 Last year I attended as a candidate,
and this year I'm going back to serve. 
 I am so blessed, and excited to be giving back. 
 Our motto for the weekend is, "Serve the Lord with gladness." 
 My personal motto is:
"All you need is Love".

The more you give, the more you get

The more you laugh, the less you fret

The more you do unselfishly,

The more you live abundantly.

The more of everything you share,

The more you’ll always have to spare.

The more you love, the more you’ll find

That life is good and friends are kind,

For only what we give away

Enriches us from day to day

Helen Steiner Rice



Thank you for reading my Blog.
I hope you'll consider being a follower.
Blessings,
Susan

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Have the most Beautiful weekend!